About Elite Tennis Academy
Elite Tennis Academy is located in Kanakapura Road and Sarjapura Road. Our main aim is to promote tennis for all sections of the society. It has SIX well maintained Clay courts. It is governed by R S Pathania – Director (Coaching) conducts tennis training / physical training classes for all the level of players.
R S Pathania has recently taken voluntary retirement from the Indian Air Force where he has worked as senior coach and regularly conducted coaching camps for Air Force and Service team. He has over 20 years of coaching experience with all level of players.
ETA has a team of all qualified coaches certified by International Tennis Federation (ITF), All India Tennis Association (AITA) and National Institute of Sports (NS, NIS).
- Complete development of the child in all areas, physical, mental, technical and tactical aspects of the game.
- Complete positive approach will be maintained for teaching and evaluation.
- Our aim of the academy is to first make the players fit to play tennis, as tennis is a game of foot work.
- ETA prefers more group training up to certain level, technical corrections will be done individually and individual classes
will be conducted on regular basis.
- Tournament players are fully taken care with suggestion in nutrition, physical, travelling, etc.
- Introductory classes for adults and teens.